750-806 DeviceNet controller and interface to the WAGO-I/O-system
Save as PDF
PLC - DeviceNet Programmable Fieldbus Controller; 125 … 500 Kbaud; digital and analog signals; 16-bit CPU
The DeviceNet PLC combines control functionality, I/O interface and fieldbus in one device.
Programming PLC applications is performed in compliance with IEC 61131-3. The programmer can access all fieldbus and I/O data.
Features and applications:
- Use of decentralized control can better support a PLC or PC
- Complex applications can be divided into individually testable units
- Programmable fault response in the event of a fieldbus failure
- Signal pre-processing reduces fieldbus transmissions
- Peripheral equipment can be controlled directly, resulting in faster system response times
- Stand-alone, compact controller