Miniature field-bus modules for in-the-machine applications.
The Beckhoff IP67 system consequently continues the field-bus idea:
- Rugged - remote I/Os directly in-the-machine, without an enclosure
- Watertight - with protection class IP67 and full potting ideal for wet, dirty and dusty industrial environment
- Small - extremely small footprint, needs almost no space in the machine
- Open - all important field-bus protocols are supported
- Modular - free mix of signals with extensions
- Fast wired - with premoulded cord sets
- Flexible - also field wireable connectors available
- Very reasonable - low system costs due to fine granularity
The sensors and actuators are connected with snap-type 8 mm connectors or screw type M8 or M12 connectors. IP Link, the fibre optic extension bus, connects low cost extension modules and enables one to wire several distributed IP67 modules with one field-bus node.
The CANopen IP67 modules come with the well proven CANopen firmware known from the Beckhoff IP20 product line (DIN-rail mounted block I/O):
- Full CANopen functionality with variable mapping, all PDO transmission types supported, boot up message and comprehensive diagnosis via Emergency message.
- Auto bit-rate detection for 10, 20, 50, 100, 125, 250, 500, 800, 1 000 kbit/s.
- Parameters can be stored in non volatile memory.
- Smart PDO triggering through delta functions and limit value settings for analogue inputs.
- Flash upgradeable firmware gives easy access to new features.
- Additional interface for configuration on board.