The FC510x CANopen PCI cards provide state of the art CANopen support:
- Master or slave functionality
- All PDO transmission types, including event timer
- Each PDO can be monitored individually
- Integrated bus load monitor
- Host communication can either be free running, synchronised with the host or equidistant
- High precision Sync rate e.g. for motion control applications
- SDO communication at boot-up and at run time
- Emergency message handling
- Both guarding and heartbeat supported
- Boot-up according to CiA 302
- Error handling for each bus node individually configurable
- Powerful parameter and diagnosis interfaces
- One (FC5101) or two (FC5102) CANopen channels - each with individual processing power
- CAN interface(s) galvanically isolated
- Generic CAN layer-2 frames can be sent and received as well.
Although originally designed for TwinCAT, the software solution for PC compatible control technology, the FC510x cards can be used for any PC application. The TwinCAT I/O driver and system configuration tools interface to any C-program (DLL), Visual Basic Application (OCX) and application with OPC interface.
The FC5151 Mini PCI card brings field-bus functionalities to the industrial PC in a compact contruction. It can only be ordered with a Beckhoff industrial PC with Mini PCI option. The FC5151 is optionally available with 128 KiB Novram.