Save as PDF
Connecting incompatible networks.
UNIGATE CX DIN rail modules have been developed precisely for this purpose. The units combine various fieldbus and Industrial Ethernet interfaces.
Quasi-uniting two UNIGATE CL in a modular setup, UNIGATE CXs are available for any fieldbus/Ethernet combination. Currently there are about 120 variants available. Due to the constant development of new CL modules, for example in the Industrial Ethernet field, the numbers of available options are still rising.
Advantage Deutschmann - This speaks for UNIGATE CX
- Consistency for each bus
- Additional Fieldbus mechanism
- Built-in isolation on the bus-side
- Easy configuration with Software tool WINGATE
- Data is exchanged through configurable protocols
- Upon delivery, the module is pre-configured (except for the IP address) and has Scripts for transparent data exchange.
- More flexibility with free programming via Protocol Developer (Deutschmann Script language)
- No Hardware or Software adjustments for your device needed
- The CX is well compatible with PLCs fro, the worldwide leading manufacturers. E.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Schneider Electric and more
- Additional Debug interface on Board
- Wide voltage range from 10 to 33 VDC
- Brand labeling, pre-configured according to the customer
- Complete CANopen Slave interface
- Max. 32 TPDO and max. 32 RPDO process data objects
- Bus baud rate and Bus ID adjustable via DIP-switch
- 2 rotary coding switches on the serial side for free use of the customer
- Supports all important speed in CANopen
- Isolated CANopen-interfave with 9-pin. D-sub-connector
- CANopen peer-to-peer messaging
- Dimensions: 46 mm x 115 mm x 100 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: approx. 190 g
- DIN rail IP20
- Operating voltage: +10 V to 33 V, protection against incorrect polarity, short circuit and overload integrated
- Operational temperature: 0 °C up to +85 °C
- Fieldbus (CANopen) functions: All specified NMT slave functions
- Technology: ASIC
- Certificates: CE, EMC