The CiA 402 CANopen profile for drives and motion controllers will be enhanced with mappings to CC-Link IE and EPA in its next revision. There is also a new PDO mapping being developed, for devices that control synchronous and asynchronous motors.
• Linde: Walking excavator uses J1939-linked hydraulics
• TWK: Encoders make mobile elevating work platforms flexible
• Jetter: Electric servo drives prove themselves in outdoor use
• Nanotec: Motor selection: Optimizing belt drives
• Jetter: "We open our systems to facilitate simple integration of third-party products"
• Systeme Helmholz: 25-year anniversary
• Deutschmann: Control panels use off-the-shelf CANopen components
• Inter Control: 2nd generation safety controller for mobile application
• STW: V-model development of safe application
• TK Engineering: CANopen device configuration editors
• Port: CAN and Ethernet – similar but different
• Hongke: CANopen for Chinese product quality
• Hilscher: From motor control to system monitoring
News and reports