In order to overcome the current limitations of the CAN protocol, Bosch together with other CAN experts developed the CAN-FD data link layer protocol. This approach supports higher bit-rates than 1 Mbit/s and allows frame payloads longer than 8 byte.
• 13th iCC: Personal impressions
• ESD: CAN IP-core for high-end microprocessors
• Gefeg-Neckar: CiA 402 not only for operation, but also for device testing
• Inria: Higher busloads for automotive CAN network clusters
• Moxa: With CAN network across the seven seas
• TWK: Vibration alarm in the wind power plant!
• Jenaer Antriebstechnik: Multi-axis system handles silicon wafers for solar industry
• Rittal: Modular monitoring systems for data centers
News and reports