• STW: CAN-based safety parameterization• Sontheim: Extending the ODX standard• Brace: From concept model to production code• Softing: ODX-based flash solution
• Ixxat/HMS: Controller with universal bus connections• Wago: Squirreling away solar energy for winter
• Peak: CAN frames through IP networks• TKE: CANopen in series production• NXP: Hybrid CAN and CAN FD networks• CAN FD: from theory to practice
• Xmos: Flexible and scalable CAN solutions
Download the full magazine (pdf)
CiA publications - Media data
News and reports
• Electricity in the blood• Customized CAN-connectable electron...
• CANopen FD – more than just higher bandwidth• Sensing th...
December issue:Focus on sensors
3D Lidar for mobile machinery: Autonomous mobile work machines ne...
December issue:Focus on engineering
• 15th iCC: Focus on CAN FD
• Plug-and-secure comm...
• 20th anniversary: CANopen in the hands of CiA
December 2013:Motion control
• Encoders make mobile elevating work platforms flexible
DownloadFull magazine (pdf)
© 2020 CAN in Automation GmbH. All rights reserved.