CAN Newsletter magazine
• CAN FD chips: different buffer features• Microchip: CAN transceivers for the CAN FD trend
• Enriching the Internet with CANopen• Good to know: The CANopen vendor-ID is mandatory• Novotechnik: Position sensors can CANopen
• Ipetronik: Linking Ethernet and CAN• Comodule: CAN is taking over light vehicles• iSyst: From developer’s tool to HIL test system
• CANopen for functional safe drives• STW: On the safe side with IEC 61508• Siko: Extra safety, comfort, and efficiency
Download the full magazine (pdf)
CiA publications - Media data
News and reports
• Electricity in the blood• Customized CAN-connectable electron...
• CANopen FD – more than just higher bandwidth• Sensing th...
December issue:Focus on sensors
3D Lidar for mobile machinery: Autonomous mobile work machines ne...
December issue:Focus on engineering
• 15th iCC: Focus on CAN FD
• Plug-and-secure comm...
• 20th anniversary: CANopen in the hands of CiA
December 2013:Motion control
• Encoders make mobile elevating work platforms flexible
DownloadFull magazine (pdf)
© 2020 CAN in Automation GmbH. All rights reserved.