CAN Newsletter magazine
• NXP: Transceiver with cyber security functions• Embedded Systems Academy: Scalable CAN security• Bosch: Plug-and-secure communication for CAN• A house with unlocked doors is not secure!
• Bosch: Time-stamping of CAN frames• CAN FD is set, but still new ideas are popping up
• Debug over CAN• Lapp Group: It’s the cables that count• Lika: Rotary actuator for positioning operations
• “The only statistics you can trust are those you falsified yourself”
• Emtas: CANopen IoT integration via CiA 309-3• Implementing a program flow using hooks
Download the full magazine (pdf)
CiA publications - Media data
News and reports
• Electricity in the blood• Customized CAN-connectable electron...
• CANopen FD – more than just higher bandwidth• Sensing th...
December issue:Focus on sensors
3D Lidar for mobile machinery: Autonomous mobile work machines ne...
December issue:Focus on engineering
• 15th iCC: Focus on CAN FD
• Plug-and-secure comm...
• 20th anniversary: CANopen in the hands of CiA
December 2013:Motion control
• Encoders make mobile elevating work platforms flexible
CAN in Automation
DownloadFull magazine (pdf)
© 2020 CAN in Automation GmbH. All rights reserved.